Can the Ketogenic Diet Heal a Fatty Liver (NAFLD)?
How to Heal a Fatty Liver Video:
The Amazing Ketogenic Liver
Fatty Liver Disease: The Silent Killer
So you Have a Fatty Liver Now What?
No Pill or Drug Can Help You With a Fatty Liver.
The keto Diet is also a fatty Liver Diet!
|Matcha Green Tea|
Slow and Steady Wins the Race.
Fasting Can Cleanse the Liver and Reverse Fatty Liver Disease.
Put Fewer Toxins Into Your Body to Heal a Fatty Liver:
- Eliminate hidden sugars
- Weed killer (herbicides)
- Bug spray (pesticides)
- Tylenol (acetaminophen)
- Heavy metals (drink filtered water)
- Seed oils (Bad fats)
- Plastics (biphenyls)- use glass containers
- Solvents (carbon tetrachloride/vinyl chloride)
- Anti-bacterial soaps (Triclosan)
- Sodium hydroxide (lye)-oven cleaner
- Household cleaners (ammonia, bleach)
- Carpet shampoo (Perchloroethylene)
Take care of your teeth and gums to heal your liver.
Here are some things that can help your liver function:
- C0-Enzyme Q10
- NAC- N-acetyl cysteine
- Free range, pasture fed, organic eggs
- Green Tea (matcha)
- Brocolli sprouts
- Berberine (herb)
- Vitamin E
- Omega 3 fatty acids (fish oil)
- Milk thistle (silymarin)
- Lemon and lime juice
- Artichoke leaf
- Dandelion greens
- Flaxseed meal (organic)
- Inulin and chicory root
- Distilled water and activated charcoal
- Branch chain amino acids (BCAAs)
- Metformin (prescription only)
- Apple cider Vinegar
- Increasing intestinal bacterial diversity (gut biome)
- Fermented Beet Kvass
How to Make Beet Kvass Video:
Getting Started on a Ketogenic Diet (video)
Robert N. Bryant