How to Get Into Ketosis (quickly)
You fell off the bandwagon and binged on too many carbs. What do you do now?
"Failure is not an option"
How Long Does it Take to Get Into Ketosis?
- Age and body fat percentage.
- Length of time you have been doing keto.
- Level of fat adaptation.
- Length of time you have you been off keto.
- The health of your liver.
- Level of insulin resistance.
- Physical condition
What is Ketosis?
How did you get knocked out of ketosis?
- Begin intermittent fasting.
- Conduct resistance training.
- Consume black coffee and carnitine.
Resistance Training is the key to quickly getting back into Ketosis.
Use dumbells, a kettlebell or fill up milk jugs or water bottles with water for extra weight. Rest 20-30 seconds and repeat. Doing 3 or 4 sets per body part should deplete the glycogen enough to get you back into ketosis. If your muscles are sore the next day then you know you did enough.
The "No pain, no gain" term is true.